Alhamdulillah, with this issue begins a series of articles on Career opportunities. We request the readers to give us a feedback.
The path chosen by a person to complete his Life before Death & prepare for his Life after Death. It’s simply “ The Way of Life” we opt to be successful & be good in this world and here after. Do we realize it !!.
Why should a student select a Career ?
1. We have been created unique by Allah t’aala. We are born only once. We put in almost 40 years ( about 80,000 hrs ) of our life before we retire for the Aaqirath. Ask yourself “ How should I spend these 80,000 hrs before I die ? “
2. Today there are more than 15,000 careers to select. Increasing population & competition gives a clear message that “ It’s the survival of the fittest”. Right selection is the key to attain excellence.
3. Many people make a wrong career choice due to ignorance, negligence & stupidity only to realize at the end of their life that they “ wasted their entire life”. Ask Yourself “ Will I be one among such people ?”
A few simple steps to select a Career.
Know the careers : Spare your time to gather Information about various careers. Make a good list.
Identify your talent : Know what you are ?. Get inputs from parents, teachers, elders and friends.
Meet People from different careers : You get the right information about what exactly is their career.
Visit Colleges : Identify the colleges / institutes which you wish to join and visit them to know more.
Get Counseled : Meet Career Counselors who can help you. Take their guidance sincerely.
Respect Parents : They are your protection. Convince them about your choice of career.
Hard work : The best careers go to the “ Hardworking”. So study hard to score higher marks in exams.
Feel free to ask any questions about any career. We shall reply you back thru email or post.
UPDATE OF THE MONTH - For 10th / 12th / P.U.C passed students
The Apparel Training & Design Centre, Bangalore, Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Jaipur, Ludhiana, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Tirupur & Trivandrum run by Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India is conducting training courses like
1. Diploma in Apparel Manufacturing Technology.
2. Diploma in Fashion sampling / coordination
3. Diploma in knitwear Manufacturing & Management.
4. Pattern / Cutting Master course.
5. Measurement Quality Control course & Machine Mechanic course.
6. Sewing Machine operator course. ..and many more.
Duration : 3months / 6months / 1year.
Last date to apply : 17th December 2004.
Advantage : There is a huge demand for people who have done this course in India and abroad. Great scope to work in large Garment Industries. The course is certified by the Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India.
For more details contact us immediately. Ameen-e-Mudassar, Career Counselor, M.S.W. - CAREER GUIDANCE & INFORMATION CENTER, Momin’ Students Welfare Trust ( M.S.W.T ), # 157/A, 4th ‘C’ Cross, Behind Naseem PolyClinic, Ilyasnagar, J.P.Nagar Post, Bangalore - 560 078. Email : email@example.com Phone : 98455 67687.( 12PM-9PM ).